What Our Customers have to say…
– Mike D. (Wantagh)
(Two In wall Air Conditioners Removed and Window Replaced): Steve did a great job, work was done professionally and effectively. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again for any necessary work around the house.
– Melanie M. (Massapequa) (Installation of New Attic Floor): Very well. I would hire him again and have told my parents and friends how great Steve’s work is.
– Laura G. (Massapequa Park) (Prepared House to be placed on Market): We are repeat customers. Steve has been to our home twice and, if we need additional work in the future, we will not hesitate to hire him. His jobs, both big and small. Not only is he honest, reliable and professional, but his work is excellent. Also, it’s so refreshing to deal with someone who is courteous and respectful….hard to find these days. Steve brought all the supplies that were needed to get the job done and cleaned up thoroughly when he was finished. Pricing cannot be beat. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Pro Source.
– Katherine W. (Plainview)
(Prepped and Repainted basement walls): As stated by previous clients, Steve is a consummate professional. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and a perfectionist. This time, Steve prepared two cement walls in the basement to be primed and painted. He protected everything in the room and on the floor. He also primed & painted two sheet rocked walls in the boiler room protecting the floors. He totally cleans up when he is finished. My husband and I are extremely satisfied with all the work Steve has done for us.
– Donna R. (Williston Park)
(Installation of Bathroom Shelving, Mirror; Repair of Interior Doors): Fabulous! I think Steve Henson is the epitome of professionalism. His work is excellent – his service same! A+++++*
– Ann Marie R. (North Bellmore)
(Design and Construction of New Closet): Steve was very professional…. his work was detailed and well done and he was extremely neat when he worked… cleaned up after himself and left no mess at all….
– Muhammad B. (Albertson) (Removal of Damaged Sheetrock from basement storage): Steve is professional, pleasant and reliable!
– Denis G. (East Meadow) (Installation of overhead storage system and wall system in garage): I could not be happier. The work was done promptly and neatly, Steve is a professional and did an excellent job. I will hire him again in the future.
A Handyman Service you will really appreciate
This all started for me at a young age taking apart anything and everything that I could find around the house. As I got older I developed an eye for quality and looked at everything around me wondering how it was installed and maintained.
Fast Forward 10 years later and I’m still at it!
Still to this day I look at people’s houses and wonder how can we change the curb appeal… would a new ceiling fan look good in here…would changing this bedroom door make the room look better? You see I cannot think of any more rewarding career then a handyman. Helping people fix their homes and giving them piece of mind in my repairs is the best feeling.
So How Can I Help You Save Time and Reduce Stress?
What would it be like to hire a handyman that you could actually trust? A person that cares as much about your home as you do? Someone that you would feel comfortable working in your house and not feeling like you had to watch them.
When you hire me, that’s what you get. I will be able to free up some of your time so you can relax and concentrate on things that you want to do.
Just give me a call and we can discuss what you have in mind…and if chances are I feel I’m not the person for the job, rest assured I will let you know. My main goal is to get your project fixed correctly the first time every time.
I’m here to make things easier for you with clear communication. I’ll show up when I say I will and will get your job done with the upmost care and respect for you and your home.
So give me a call today at 516-252-1850 or email me at email@example.com.
I look forward to meeting you!